Things that make me happy


  In the chaos of New York City and the hectic/stressful hours of work, it's easy to get caught up and lose yourself in the rush of minutes and faces. Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to write down and savor the small joys of my day. Here goes my first try.

  Today I smiled because....

  - I got a seat on the train! Granted, it wasn't until most of the passengers had cleared out after the fourth stop. But still - yayyyy!

  - Starbucks brought in more food selections! I'm usually stuck getting the same turkey-and-cheese sandwich, but today they had - drumroll, please - pesto pasta!!! It's my favorite!
 
  - I had lunch in the park with a friend. A fellow intern and I bought food and took a walk through the beautiful High Line Park. It was such a nice day, too!

  - My friend texted me to tell me that Owl City wrote a new Christian song, Galaxies. And I heard it on the radio this morning - so good! Listen to it here:


  That's all for now, you guys!

Peace,
  KT :)

(image from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment